Financial Summary 2016

From a terrible start, 2016 turned out to be my most financially successful year ever!

My net worth went up an incredible $253,000!

After the terrible market performance in 2015, with both the stock market down and creating many losses in my 401K, and the value of Warmlands ave decreasing, 2016 represented an agressive bounce in all my assets.

The Auckland property market continued to roar ahead with almost 15% gain. The light at the end of the Eden2 tunnel finally seemed to be showing, with the realization that my apartment could be worth over $400,000 NZD when sold. Even with the additional renovation costs and repayment of the existing load, I will target USD $200,000 cash.

The goal for that cash is now becoming clear. I need to turn it into a lot of assest with a strong cash flow for retirement and the kids education.